Darke DD periodically offers new career opportunities for potential employees who possess a passion for supporting people with developmental disabilities. Postings for employment opportunities are posted below. Our application can be downloaded here. You will be contacted regarding your application status upon receipt. Applications will be maintained by the agency for a period of one year.
Posting Date: March 15, 2019
Applications are currently being accepted for the position of:
Service & Support Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field required.
- Has or qualifies for SSA certification.
- Person centered experience related to service coordination and Medicaid waivers in the DD field is preferred.
Summary of Duties:
- Coordinate services for people with developmental disabilities who receive residential funding and board services
- Coordinate assessments and meetings to define needs of the individual
- Develop plans to meet needs including assessment of service delivery
Application deadline: Monday, March 25, 2019
Please submit a completed application, a resume,
a letter of interest and three references to:
Tonya Clark, Business Services Director
Darke County Board of Developmental Disabilities
5844 Jaysville-St. Johns Road
Greenville, OH 45331
A copy of the job description is available in the Business Office upon request, or at this link.
Equal Opportunity Employer/EEO