WHAT: DD Services – What does the future hold?
DATE: Thursday, June 11, 2015
TIME: Choose one of the following times:
- 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- 6:30 – 8:30 pm
WHERE: Wayne Industries
5844 Jaysville – St. John’s Rd
Greenville, Ohio 45331
TOPIC: Addressing Conflict-free Case Management
The Darke County Board of Developmental Disabilities (Darke DD) will host an informational session regarding how our agency will address the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requirement for conflict-free case management. There will be open dialogue regarding the following topics:
- What is ‘conflict-free case management’ as defined by CMS?
- Will this requirement impact services for my family member?
- Will there be an impact on services provided at Wayne Industries?
- What is the future role of Darke DD in providing direct services?
- What does privatization and divestiture of direct services mean?
- Is there a timeline in place for these changes?
**Future meetings will be August 13, October 15 and December 10, 2015**
Share this Post