JOIN THE TEAM
Do you want to work with a group of friendly people who are passionate about what we do? Fill out our application or submit your resume below.
Current Job Positions
Applications are currently being accepted for the position of:
Business Services Director
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance, public administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of two years of work experience supervising or managing a broad spectrum of financial functions, preferably in a public sector organization
• Has or qualifies for Business Manager certification
Summary of Duties:
• Provide leadership to plan, develop, implement and evaluate the business functions of the Board, including operations, personnel, technology & facilities.
• Develops and analyzes data for annual budget, multi-year planning budget and departmental budgets. Develops financial projections for tax levies and funds.
• Manages the work of all business office staff to ensure that general ledger, payables, receivables, payroll, purchasing, inventory and reconciliation functions are completed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
• Conducts interviews and makes selection recommendations to the Superintendent. Assigns personnel and advises on retention, promotion, professional development, salary adjustments and severance of personnel.
Please click here for job description.
Application deadline: Monday, June 7, 2021
Please submit a completed application, a resume,
a letter of interest and three letters of references to:
Tonya Clark, Business Services Director Darke County Board of Developmental Disabilities
5844 Jaysville-St. Johns Road Greenville, OH 45331
A copy of the job description is available in the Business Office upon request
Equal Opportunity Employer/EEO
There are no openings currently available.