JOIN THE TEAM
Do you want to work with a group of friendly people who are passionate about what we do? Fill out our application or submit your resume below.
Current Job Positions
Posting Date: September 4, 2020
Applications are currently being accepted for the position of
Service & Support Administrator
• Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field required
• Has or qualifies for SSA certification
• Person centered experience related to service coordination and Medicaid waivers in the DD field is preferred
Summary of Duties:
• Coordinate services for children with developmental disabilities who receive residential funding and board services
• Coordinate assessments and meetings to define needs of the individual
• Develop plans to meet needs including assessment of service delivery
Application deadline: Monday, September 14, 2020
Please submit a completed application, a resume,
a letter of interest and three references to:
Tonya Clark, Business Services Director
Darke County Board of Developmental Disabilities
5844 Jaysville-St. Johns Road
Greenville, OH 45331
A copy of the job description is available in the
Business Office upon request or by clicking here.
Equal Opportunity Employer/EEO
There are no openings currently available.