JOIN THE TEAM
Do you want to work with a group of friendly people who are passionate about what we do? Fill out our application or submit your resume below.
Current Job Positions
Applications are currently being accepted for the position of
- Bachelor’s degree in education, health, social or behavioral science, social services, human services or other related field required.
- Has or qualifies for Early Intervention Services certification through DODD.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to carry out home visits.
Summary of Duties:
- Provide appropriate service and supports to infants and toddlers who have developmental delays or disabilities to enhance the family’s ability to meet the developmental needs of their child or children.
- Provide educational and developmental services in the child/family home or other natural environment(s) where the child participates in his/her daily routines. Services shall be provided through a teaming approach based on adult coaching in which one member of the team is a Primary Service Provider and receives support from other team members.
- Participates in the development of Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP) goals and prepares reports and records as required.
Click here for job description.
Application deadline: Friday, February 17, 2023
Please submit a completed application, a resume,
a letter of interest and three references to:
Christy Bugher, Business Services Director
Darke County Board of Developmental Disabilities
5844 Jaysville-St. Johns Road
Greenville, OH 45331
A copy of the job description is available in the
Business Office upon request
Equal Opportunity Employer/EEO
There are no openings currently available.